Monday, April 23, 2007

The right way...

So, evidently there is a right way and a wrong way to let someone sleep in.

The right way involves, I assume, quietly getting the dogs out of the bedroom, pulling the blinds, and gently shutting the door behind you. There is only one right way.


There are, however, many, many wrong ways. Some of the ways that I know are wrong involve:
-singing any song from "Hair" (especially "The Flesh Failures" and "Easy to Be Hard")
-tickling of any sort
-insisting that all toes need to be checked individually for signs of Vampire Bat activity (in my defense, the window was open and we haven't put the screens in yet...plus, I have a theory that there would be no readily visible fang marks (since I assume Vampire Bats are fastidious) and you'd have to re-bite each toe to see where blood might well up)