Thursday, November 30, 2006

My way

So, as some of you know, I have a sort of cranky gut.

Well, cranky is not the best name for it, since it can occasionally go into a full-fledged hours-long roiling temper tantrum. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to track triggers (coffee, tea, cold water, Chinese food, pizza), but the only things that have helped are energy healing and the probiotics mom got me.

I think I've finally got it under control though. I've been trying out my new method for a few months with very few flare-ups. I proudly told it to Alexis a few days ago: "I need to eat exactly what I want, exactly when I want it." (Please imagine the expression I was wearing - a smug sort of self-satisfied smirk)

Alexis said, "You need to tell your sisters about that."

"Why," I asked innocently.

"Because they'll yell at you, and I can't."